This is the 7th card in my 2nd One Sheet Wonder set - using pieces corresponding to #7 on my template (see it here). Here's what I did to make this one:
All but two of the cards in this set are A2 size (5 1/2" x 4 1/4"). This is one of the exceptions. It is 5" x 7" made using a cream-colored card base.
- Background - I created the background in layers - first a piece of black paper slightly smaller than the card front. Next was a 5 1//2" x 4 1/4" piece of embossed gold glimmer paper (embossed with a French Lattice die from Cheery Lynn - by using embossing mat instead of cutting plate). On top of that I arranged my 3 patterned pieces (each narrowly matted on black paper).
- Focal - Stamped & heat embossed using a couple of stamps from "Ever After Antique Labels One" (JustRite). Before attaching it to the card front with foam tape, I added some Jewel Border Dazzles around the edges of the black to frame it.
- Finishing - A bow from my stash completed the card front.
- Border - You can't really see it, but the gold glimmer paper strip near the bottom of the inside is embossed with a border pattern (Cuttlebug).
- Focal - Started with black card stock & cut it using a die from "Twisted Metal Tags & Accents" set (Spellbinders). This gave me two pieces - the frame & the inside piece. The inside piece was stamped & heat embossed with a stamp from a Wedding set from Inkadinkadoo. For the frame, I placed it on my craft mat & covered it with VersaMark ink before heat embossing it with gold glitter embossing powder.