Here's another Christmas card to inspire us to get some made ahead. It came together really quickly. Materials used:
- JustRite/Spellbinders "Antique Labels One" dies
- Spellbinders "Poinsettia" Dies
- JustRite "Noel Christmas Ornaments" stamps
- CheeryLynn "Grateful Lattice" die
- Hot Off the Press "Red Jewel Dazzles"
- Red silk flower from my stash
- Red ink
- Clear embossing powder
- Heat Gun
- Grand Caliber Die Cut Machine
- Background - I cut a 1/4 sheet piece of red paper with the Grateful Lattice die and glued it to the white card base using a glue stick.
- Focal - The silk flower was adorned with die cuts from the Poinsettia die and some Jewel Dazzles.
- Sentiment - I cut a piece of white glimmer paper using an Antique Labels One die. Leaving the paper in the die, I lightly inked the edges using a sponge applicator dipped into the stamping ink, using a circular motion for a softened edge, then removed the die to show the remaining white frame. Finally, I stamped the sentiment red ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.