- Glue background paper to purple card base.
- Run card through Big Shot to cut out window (fold of card on side of cutting "sandwich" - plastic plate, then die with cut-side up, then upside-down card front, then plastic plate, then card back.)
- Cut acetate (in this case I used leftover plastic packaging from something or other) with slightly larger die and glue in place behind the window (I used my ATG)
- Cut frame for inside of window using two nestability dies - one slightly larger and one slightly smaller than the one used for the acetate - and attach to inside of window, hiding the glued edge of the acetate.
This card also shows the lovely feathered edge that torn mulberry paper can give you (the purple strip on the front & mat on the inside of the card).