Here's a birthday card I made for my daughter who loves cats.
- Alcohol Inks
- Glossy cardstock - colored pink with alcohol inks. This was used for the stamped images as well as to mat the patterned paper.
- Stamps - Frames from JustRite's "For all You Do" and "Grateful Heart" sets, cat from small Inkadinkadoo set, name created with my Teresa Collins stampmaker.
- Black powder, VersaMark ink, and heat tool for heat embossing.
- Patterned paper - from my stash - edges were inked in black before adding
- Dark and Light Pink Jewels - from my stash