For all the cards in this set that I'm calling "Toyshop Window", I used something from at least 1 of the 3 pages of the 3-page Toyshop Window coordinating set from the Hunkydory Christmas Classics Luxury Card Collection. I often added stuff from my stash - including tags from the Hunkydory Essential Book of Christmas Sentiments 2016.
The picture of this one doesn't show real well because the bird & greeting are red holographic stickers (I think they were Dazzles, but don't find them listed on Paper Wishes website & don't have the packaging anymore).
- Background - a strip of patterned card stock from the kit was glued to the lower part of the card front.
- Focal - The cardinal is a sticker (as mentioned above). Actually it is several stickers as each gold line outlines a piece of it! I colored the eye with black Enamel Accents and the beak with Sundance Smooch ink (actually added a touch of enamel accents with a pen to shade the beak a bit near the face.
- Sentiment - the Sentiment is the word "Joy" from the same sticker sheet
- Embellishment - in the bottom left corner, I've added a bit of holly. The outline was from the same sticker sheet as the rest. I backed it with green glimmer paper & added red Jewel Dazzles (HOTP) for berries.
- Border - narrow strip of the same card stock as used on the front - with another holly embellishment (made the same way as on the card front).