This is the 3rd card in my 2nd One Sheet Wonder set - using pieces corresponding to #3 on my template (see it here). Here's what I did to make this one:
- Background: I added a strip of 1/8" black satin ribbon along the one edge of my patterned paper before adding it to the front of my orange card base.
- Focal: On a black piece of card stock, I heat embossed my greeting (stamp from HOTP set called Birthday Greetings). On another sheet of black paper I heat embossed a couple of butterflies from the HOTP Lacy Things stamp set & fussy cut around them. I attached one by the body & antennae only (wings bent up) to the upper right corner of the focal. Then I tapped the edge of the focal piece on my Versamark stamp pad, going all around the edges so I could add gold embossing powder & heat emboss the edges. The whole piece was then attached using foam tape.
- Background: I cut a piece of orange paper slightly smaller than the card base & glued it down.
- Border: I attached a 1/8" ribbon to my rectangular patterned paper piece, and glued it to a black paper mat before attaching it near the bottom for a border.
- Focal: I added my second butterfly (mentioned above) in the upper right-hand corner.