This is the 4th card in my 2nd One Sheet Wonder set - using pieces corresponding to #4 on my template (see it here). Here's what I did to make this one:
- Background: I simply glued my larger patterned paper piece to the card front.
- Focal: This heat-embossed image was stamped using a stamp from "Lacy Things" stamp set (HOTP). I matted it on a piece of red glittered fun foam from the dollar store.
- Sentiment: Again heat embossed using a stamp from Lacy Things. Also matted on the glittered fun foam.
- Background: I attached a piece of pink marbled paper cut slightly smaller than the black card base.
- Border: As you can probably see, I took a piece of the glittered fun foam, attached a black 1/8" ribbon before matting it on my patterned paper and attaching to the inside of the card.