This is the second card in my 2nd "one sheet wonder" set. In general for this set of cards, in addition to 1 12" x 12" sheet of an older HOTP gold and black patterned paper I used:
- Variety of colored card bases and/or card stock to make them (from my stash)
- Black paper and card stock from my stash – used for matting as well as a base for the heat embossing
- Gold embossing powder & Versamark ink for heat embossing
- Misc embellishments from my stash
If you look at the template on this page, you'll see that the pieces labeled #2 are the ones that were used for this card.
- Background: I started with a green glitter card base (Glitter Brights from core'dinations). To that I added my two rectangular pieces of patterned paper (that had been narrowly matted on black paper. As you can see, I placed one in the upper left corner and one in the lower right corner.
- Focal: My embossed focal this time was made with a stamp from "Lacy Things" stamp set (HOTP). After heat embossing in gold on black paper, I matted it twice - once with green glimmer paper and once with black card stock. Then I added it to the front of my card with foam tape for dimension.
- Background: I simply matted my triangular piece on green glimmer paper & then on black before adding it to the inside of the card. I may add something else here when I know my recipient.