This is the 6th card in my 2nd One Sheet Wonder set - using pieces corresponding to #6 on my template (see it here). Here's what I did to make this one:
- Background - I just used the red card base as my background, constructing the rest as a one piece topper.
- Focal - Using the lace border stamp from Lacy Things stamp set (HOTP) and a sentiment from Enjoy the Day Vintage Labels 4 (JustRite) I created the heat-embossed image you see as the focal. I glued the left edge to my patterned paper as shown in the picture.
- Finishing - I added a strip of braided gold cord, wrapping it to the back before gluing the whole thing to the card. Then I added a fussy-cut butterfly (Lacy Things stamp set from HOTP) gluing only the body & antennae to the card (wings folded up)
- Background - I glued a piece of pink marbled paper to the inside of the card
- Focal - Taking a small rectangular piece of black paper, I matted it on my slightly larger piece of patterned paper. To the black paper I glued another of the fussy-cut butterflies (Lacy Things stamp set - HOTP)