Again today I have a couple of Thanksgiving/Thank you cards. Once again they showcase the JustRite stamps and dies - though the sentiment inside the frames comes from a different stamp set (HOTP Tiny Words and Images). The layers for this first card were created as follows:
- Gold background with gold element cut out of center and set aside (5X7 Enchanted Labels 28)
- Blue paper "Shine Design" from HOTP.
- Gold element saved from first layer
- Blue glimmer paper cut with die from Ornate Squares - small piece cut from center of it, using small die from Marvelous Squares, and set aside.
- Yellow piece cut/embossed with Gold Labels Four die
- Small blue piece that had been set aside.
- Stamped tag colored with chalks and added with foam tape.
This one's layers are as follows:
- Green glitter card stock cut with largest 5X7 Elegant Labels Four die. (Labels Four die used to cut out center to save for another project).
- Gold vellum cut with the medium-sized die from the same die set. Because it's translucent, you can see through to the base card where the green was cut and saved for later - adds an interesting dimension.
The rest of the layers are really scraps from other projects:
- A square piece cut from the green patterned paper using a Marvelous Squares die
- A gold piece leftover from cutting corner pieces with a Marvelous Squares die
- Black "innies" cut apart and attached behind the tag