Today I've got a couple more Thank You/Thanksgiving cards. Both once again showcase stamps from the JustRite stamp set called "Antique Autumn Tags One" and the matching dies.
Fir this first card, I used a sentiment from another set in the frame from this set. I colored it with red chalk, silver gel pen, and red Stickles for the "jewel". This is once again mounted in layers cut with Spellbinder's dies.
- The back layer is a plain piece of red. I cut/embossed a couple of small squares from the Fair Isle Pendant die set before gluing it down, so I could have them for later.
- The black mat is cut with a die from the Resplendent Rectangles set. Once again, I cut a black square from the Fair Isle Pendant set which I saved for later.
- Next came a silver glimmer paper cut and embossed with a MaryAnn cut/emboss folder. I trimmed away part of the design so it would fit within the black mat.
- I attached the "saved" pendant pieces to my sentiment (cutting the black one apart so the ends would show a bit more from behind the sentiment), then mounted the whole thing to the rest with foam tape.
For this card (once again stamped with stamps from that JustRite set & cut with the matching die) I chose to color the tag with yellow and pink chalks. The background paper is a glittered cardstock from a DCWV matstack. The gold is glimmer paper; the pink is foil paper; the brown is glittered cardstock. I used the following Spellbinders dies (in addition to the JustRite one):
- Marvelous Squares die for the gold corner pieces
- 5X7 Enchanged Labels 28 (cut in half and separated slightly) for the bottom layer of matting
- Resplendent Rectangles die for the pink foil
- Ornate Squares for the brown glittered cardstock piece
- Gold Labels Four for the next gold layer up.
- Decorateive Labels Eight for the tiny pink foil piece just peeking out behind the tag focal.