Sometimes cards come together easily - sometimes they don't. This one was one of the latter. Some of you have asked me to share my artistic process, so I thought I'd share a pictoral record of this one. I had the basic elements, but just couldn't seem to get them to come together. This is what I started with:
The large black shape in the upper right corner was cut on my Silhouette. The focal was stamped and embossed with fine black embossing powder (stamp from HOTP). The patterned paper for the focal and mat were some ATC-sized papers I got in a SWAP. I liked the basic elements, but it just felt incomplete - like something was missing.