Please let me hear from you!

This blog is for sharing a love of paper crafting. You can also check out my Pintrest pages. If you find the ideas here to be helpful, I'd love to hear from you. It is what helps make the time I put into this blog feel worthwhile, and always brightens my day. I love hearing your ideas too!

(To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of the post. You will see how many comments there are for that particular post. Click on the number of comments and the comment window will open. Also, if you want to add a link to something, follow the instructions at the bottom of this post.)

NOTE: If you click a link from the menu (below left) and are told the page does not exist, chances are good that it's a prepared post that will post at some point in the future, so be sure to check back!

You can also click this Pinterest Button to pin pictures in the blog posts.


Tuesday, March 5, 2013

More memory board to scrapbook pages

Here's a reminder of what the board looked like.  I've already shown how the side panels turned into pages.  Here is what I did with some of the center portion:

This is the first page of the book.  If you look at the top center section of the memory board, you can see that I just lifted this entire piece and simply put it on a white sheet of cardstock.  Quick, easy, and a nice way to start the book.  The border on the gold mat was cut with a Cheery Lynn Reflections die.  The corner treatments were cut with my Silhouette.













These two pages are side by side.  The gold was a 2" x 3" piece of hand-made paper I bought at an art store close-out.  It was a wonderful size for the board - and then I just cut it into 6 pieces to serve as backgrounds for scrapbook pages. With my background in place, the page at the right is quickly finished - simply pull the collage off the memory board and place it as you see here.  The page on the left took a bit more work.  Checking the memory board again, you can see that the picture was there in a narrow white frame, and the words "Husband & Wife" were also there (below the collage at the bottom).  The corner treatments were leftovers, and the word "LOVING" was one I had cut on my Silhoutte and ended up not using on the board.  I had some leftover pieces of the blue marbled paper and used it for the borders and large mat.  A bit of tan ribbon completes the borders.

Tomorrow I'll show you more of the pages made from the center of the memory board.

No comments: