In the last month, my need for cards has greatly outstripped what I had made ahead. This was partly true because of the sheer number of cards I've needed. For example, where I usually send one or so a month, I've needed 10 in the last 3-4 weeks. This means that where I usually try to keep:
- 15 or more Thinking of You cards on hand - I only have 4
- 5 Sympathy cards on hand - I have NONE
- 10 Thank You cards on hand - I have 2
- 2 Get Well cards on hand (I usually use Thinking of You instead) - I have NONE
- 5 Birthday cards on hand - I have NONE
Obviously, I need to get a bunch of cards made - and I decided I better start with some masculine ones! Today I'll show three of them.
The first one (above) is based in the Masculine Collage stamps from HOTP. The background paper is from the Cardmakers Classic Creative Pack from HOTP. The patterned papers used for the focal were ATC-sized papers I recieved in a SWAP - I heat embossed the words to try to help them stand out better against the background.
Here are a couple more I made: