Please let me hear from you!

This blog is for sharing a love of paper crafting. You can also check out my Pintrest pages. If you find the ideas here to be helpful, I'd love to hear from you. It is what helps make the time I put into this blog feel worthwhile, and always brightens my day. I love hearing your ideas too!

(To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of the post. You will see how many comments there are for that particular post. Click on the number of comments and the comment window will open. Also, if you want to add a link to something, follow the instructions at the bottom of this post.)

NOTE: If you click a link from the menu (below left) and are told the page does not exist, chances are good that it's a prepared post that will post at some point in the future, so be sure to check back!

You can also click this Pinterest Button to pin pictures in the blog posts.


Thursday, August 11, 2011

Just For You Pergamano Butterfly

Here's another pergamano card.  For this one I used the same technique and supplies as the card I showed yesterday, but I added color to it with Dusty Concord distress ink! With raised side up, I rubbed the stamp pad lightly over the butterfly.  Most of the color was added to the raised part with a little bit getting on the other parts.  I took a damp q-tip and spread the rest around to form a light lavender color, giving a two-color effect.  It's a bit hard to see it in the picture, but in real life, the butterfly is nicely 3-dimensional and delicate.  The background is Lavender Flowers on Purple from Hot Off the Press.  I added dazzles/peel offs for the butterfly antennae, and the border around the opening (which I cut with spellbinders labels one).  An outline sticker greeting finishes it off nicely.

No comments: