Please let me hear from you!

This blog is for sharing a love of paper crafting. You can also check out my Pintrest pages. If you find the ideas here to be helpful, I'd love to hear from you. It is what helps make the time I put into this blog feel worthwhile, and always brightens my day. I love hearing your ideas too!

(To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of the post. You will see how many comments there are for that particular post. Click on the number of comments and the comment window will open. Also, if you want to add a link to something, follow the instructions at the bottom of this post.)

NOTE: If you click a link from the menu (below left) and are told the page does not exist, chances are good that it's a prepared post that will post at some point in the future, so be sure to check back!

You can also click this Pinterest Button to pin pictures in the blog posts.


Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Embellishments from Punch Scraps

Today's page demonstrates the use of punch scraps.  In this case, the borders and frame embellishments are the "leavings" from a corner punch.  I love the detail they add, though I would hate to have had to glue them down without my Xyron.  That makes it MUCH easier to apply glue to the back of all the little pieces and make them into little stickers. I also like the interplay of light on dark and dark on light.

1 comment:

Karenliz Henderson said...

Wonderful page Cheryl! Punch scraps are handy when you don't have the embellishments to match the page!