Please let me hear from you!

This blog is for sharing a love of paper crafting. You can also check out my Pintrest pages. If you find the ideas here to be helpful, I'd love to hear from you. It is what helps make the time I put into this blog feel worthwhile, and always brightens my day. I love hearing your ideas too!

(To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of the post. You will see how many comments there are for that particular post. Click on the number of comments and the comment window will open. Also, if you want to add a link to something, follow the instructions at the bottom of this post.)

NOTE: If you click a link from the menu (below left) and are told the page does not exist, chances are good that it's a prepared post that will post at some point in the future, so be sure to check back!

You can also click this Pinterest Button to pin pictures in the blog posts.


Sunday, June 9, 2024

India Scrapbook pages 22 & 23

I have a couple more India Scrapbook pages.completed.  It takes far longer than I think it should, but I AM making progress.  I really want to get this finished!

Page 22:


I thought this background paper was a good one to symbolize the silk factory.  The mats were all made from a shimmery golden vellum - one was punched with a corner punch to allow me to add the postcard without adhesive (it has Indian stamps, postmark, and message on the back).  The die cut title (no name sans serif dies) and the journaling both are inked photo paper.  As you can see, I double matted the title, rounding the corners with a punch. The focal photo mat was created using a Spellbinders die called Renaissance Jeweled Frame.

Page 23: 

The background card stock really speaks to the shapes and colors of India.  The title was die cut with no-name fancy alphabet dies.  After looking at this, I think I'll go back and add some border stickers to add a bit more decoration - but probably won't take an updated photo.

No comments: