Please let me hear from you!

This blog is for sharing a love of paper crafting. You can also check out my Pintrest pages. If you find the ideas here to be helpful, I'd love to hear from you. It is what helps make the time I put into this blog feel worthwhile, and always brightens my day. I love hearing your ideas too!

(To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of the post. You will see how many comments there are for that particular post. Click on the number of comments and the comment window will open. Also, if you want to add a link to something, follow the instructions at the bottom of this post.)

NOTE: If you click a link from the menu (below left) and are told the page does not exist, chances are good that it's a prepared post that will post at some point in the future, so be sure to check back!

You can also click this Pinterest Button to pin pictures in the blog posts.


Sunday, March 12, 2023

More London and Chunnel

Here I have more pages from London & our trip to mainland Europe via the Chunnel.  

Page #1 (above): Once again, title, subtitles and journaling pieces were printed along with the pictures using Microsoft Word.  An old patterned paper from HOTPforms the background.  A post card from Westminster is in a pocket and can be pulled out via the little black pull tab near the top of the page.

Page #2:

Once again, the background paper is an old HOTP paper - with printed title, subtitles, journaling, and pictures.

Dual Page Layout:

Page #3:

I printed the title on the largest picture - and also printed other pictures and journaling blocks.  These were glued to a black piece of paper (actually pieced from two 8 1/2 x 11" pages) which was, in turn, glued to the decorative background paper from my stash.  The decorations are die cut from gold poster board (Spellbinders Persian Accents cutting die) and red Jewel Dazzles.

Page #4:

Similarly, I added pictures, subtitles, and journaling block to the center black block on this coordinating page.  I again added die cut decorations (another die from Spellbinders Persian Accents) and Jewel Dazzles - gold ones this time. This time, I also added a gold border around the edge of the black mat.

Page #5:

Once again I had a large number of pictures that I wanted to put on this page - flowers, birds, vistas.  I printed them up fairly small, printed the title on the largest one, and printed a journaling block.  After arranging them all & gluing them in place, I added a few butterfly Dazzles.

Page #6:

This page was challenging to lay out with a variety of pictures, title and journaling blocks, a map, and tickets.  When I finally got them laid out in a way that worked, there was a bit of a hole on the right hand side.  I found a sticker in my stash that filled the hole nicely.


No comments: