Please let me hear from you!

This blog is for sharing a love of paper crafting. You can also check out my Pintrest pages. If you find the ideas here to be helpful, I'd love to hear from you. It is what helps make the time I put into this blog feel worthwhile, and always brightens my day. I love hearing your ideas too!

(To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of the post. You will see how many comments there are for that particular post. Click on the number of comments and the comment window will open. Also, if you want to add a link to something, follow the instructions at the bottom of this post.)

NOTE: If you click a link from the menu (below left) and are told the page does not exist, chances are good that it's a prepared post that will post at some point in the future, so be sure to check back!

You can also click this Pinterest Button to pin pictures in the blog posts.


Wednesday, April 6, 2016

A Quick Birthday Card


I like having cards on hand for when they might be needed.  In this case, I was looking to have something that would be suitable for men.  I think this one would work for either gender.

The focal was something that came on a gift I received, so I just "re-purposed" it.  I matted it on a white piece of card stock that had been cut with the smallest "Grand Scalloped Circles" die from Spellbinders. The background was an old patterned paper from HOTP, and I matted this with some glittered fun foam from the dollar store.


For the inside, I simply cut a scrap of the patterned paper and added a couple strips of the glittered fun foam to make a quick border.

1 comment:

Becca Sadler said...

Cheryl: Great layout! I also love the color combo! More of that spring green is really catching my eye today!