Please let me hear from you!

This blog is for sharing a love of paper crafting. You can also check out my Pintrest pages. If you find the ideas here to be helpful, I'd love to hear from you. It is what helps make the time I put into this blog feel worthwhile, and always brightens my day. I love hearing your ideas too!

(To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of the post. You will see how many comments there are for that particular post. Click on the number of comments and the comment window will open. Also, if you want to add a link to something, follow the instructions at the bottom of this post.)

NOTE: If you click a link from the menu (below left) and are told the page does not exist, chances are good that it's a prepared post that will post at some point in the future, so be sure to check back!

You can also click this Pinterest Button to pin pictures in the blog posts.


Sunday, September 2, 2012

Larger Photos Part 4

Here are some more scrapbook pages using full-sized photos.  In this first one I printed the title directly onto the photo that I used for the background - and that was pretty much the whole page.  Often I print the journaling directly on the background, but for this page I cropped a portion of the photo and lightened it before adding the text and placing it on the background as shown.

Here the large underwater picture formed the perfect backdrop for the closeups of a couple of fish.  By printing my own background, I was able to print white text directly on it for the journaling.  The title was printed and then cut out and adhered to the page.

This page is another example of a large photo as background.  If you look VERY closely, you can see the kayaks that are shown in closeup in the center picture on the left.

 When using a colorful picture as a background it can be a bit challenging to place the other pictures.  In this case, I positioned them such that the journaling was printed against the gray pavement and the car in the center of the background forms the focal point!

No comments: