I've never done much with tag making, but made these for a swap on the Paper Wishers message board.
Tag Base: I cut the base tag from white card stock using a die from HOTP (Tags & Trims). Next, I colored the tag with Distress Oxide inks (Peacock Feathers, Broken China, and Faded Jeans) - starting with the lightest color all over, then adding the other two colors, covering a smaller area each time, keeping it more and more to the edge of the tag.
- Ribbon - a sparkly velvet ribbon from my stash
- Deer - Cut with dies from Heartfelt Creations (Woodsy Critters) out of lavender glitzy paper (DCWV)
- Christmas Trees - cut with dies from the same Heartfelt Creations set from white glitter card stock (with silver glitter in it).
- "Snow" cut from the glitter card stock & edged with Broken China distress oxide ink
- "Winter Greetings" stamp from a HOTP small stamp (Winter Wonderland) stamped with purple ink from my stash
I made six of these - all similar, but no two exactly alike. Four went for the swap:
And I kept two: