Please let me hear from you!

This blog is for sharing a love of paper crafting. You can also check out my Pintrest pages. If you find the ideas here to be helpful, I'd love to hear from you. It is what helps make the time I put into this blog feel worthwhile, and always brightens my day. I love hearing your ideas too!

(To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of the post. You will see how many comments there are for that particular post. Click on the number of comments and the comment window will open. Also, if you want to add a link to something, follow the instructions at the bottom of this post.)

NOTE: If you click a link from the menu (below left) and are told the page does not exist, chances are good that it's a prepared post that will post at some point in the future, so be sure to check back!

You can also click this Pinterest Button to pin pictures in the blog posts.


Sunday, December 9, 2018

A Very Merry Christmas - Christmas Choir Part 4


Most sets only had 2 pictures from the little book that coordinated with it - but this one had 3.  Here are 3 cards I made using the 3rd little book picture.

For this first one, I created a fancy frame using Spellbinders "Radiant Rectangles" dies with gold metallic tag board & red holographic card stock.  The picture was also cut with a die from that set.  The sentiment was once again from the Hunkydory Essential Book of Christmas Greetings 2016. 

I cut a piece of the remaining scrap of the picture for the inside & matted it on the holographic card stock.


The next card uses the same idea, same card stock & dies, but obviously done a bit differently.  I embossed the front of the card using an M-Bossabilities folder (Spellbinders - Imperial). 



I used some of the leftover part of the picture to create this oval for the inside.


The last card was pretty straight forward - a tall one.  I did trim it a bit to make it more narrow for the card - then finished it top and bottom with a border cut from the coordinating card stock from the set.  A sentiment from the Essential book and this set was finished.

So - that makes a total of 13 cards from the Christmas Choir set, bringing the grand total of cards made from this half of the set to 79.  One more set to go!

No comments: