The 4th card made from the HD Christmas Classics Robin and Friends set is an interlocking gate fold card. Very easy to make!
- Hunkydory Christmas Classics Luxury Card Collection - Robin and Friends Topper Set
- Cream colored 5" x 7" card blank
- Card Base - DON'T fold on score line. Make your own that are parallel to it and half way between it and the edge on each side. Fold so edges meet in the middle.
- Card Front - Cut two squares from patterned card stock measuring 2 3/4" square. Glue to bottom of each folded panel, leaving a small edge around each. Glue frame and sentiment to left side panel (ONLY!). Center focal inside frame and glue it to the right side panel (ONLY). (Focal, frame and sentiment are all from the die cut sheet)
- Inside - Cut pieces of patterned card stock to fit side panels & center top as shown in the picture below. Then add border piece and robin from die cut sheet (I added robin with foam tape).