The next sheet of die cuts in the Hunkydory kit I've been using (Cute Christmas) has these adorable polar bears! Once again I got 4 cards from this sheet & the coordinating card stock - with some left over. First up is another interlocking gate fold card.
For this first one, I made a card base from glittered card stock. I then attached a greeting to the picture and attached that to just the right side of the card. The frame was attached to just the left side of the card.
Here's the inside:
For the inside, I cut pieces of coordinating card stock (making good use of the swirly corner embellishment and border). I also added a couple more die cuts from the kit. When the card is completely closed, it looks like this:
This next card is done in a similar way, but the "picture" is another piece of that coordinating card stock cut so the swirl is focal.
The card base itself was some heavy silver paper. I matted inside & out with the lavender sparkle paper called Glitzy (DCWV). To the focal, I added a couple of die cuts (one from 2016 Christmas Sentments) and silver outline stickers to frame it. This was attached to just the right side of the card. A coordinating frame was attached to just the left. When completely closed, the card looks like this:
Next up is a more traditional card made on a glitter card stock base. The focal was cut from the 2nd sheet of coordinating card stock. I simply added outline stickers to frame it and a sentiment from 2016 Christmas Sentiments (also from Hunkydory).
The inside was another piece of hte same card stock, framed with the same outline stickers and embellished with a coordinating tag.
The last card from this set was put a pastel green card base. I chose to add a bit of extra to the frame by adding outline stickers so the frame was a bit wider. I also added outline stickers to the sides of the border to finish it off. A coordinating tag completes the front of this card.
For the inside I took a piece of green vellum & embossed it. I added more of the border pieces (along with outline sticker pieces on the ends) and a couple of coordinating embellishments:
That's 4 more cards, so I now have 21 - more than the minimum they said this kit would make and I haven't even used half of it!