Please let me hear from you!

This blog is for sharing a love of paper crafting. You can also check out my Pintrest pages. If you find the ideas here to be helpful, I'd love to hear from you. It is what helps make the time I put into this blog feel worthwhile, and always brightens my day. I love hearing your ideas too!

(To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of the post. You will see how many comments there are for that particular post. Click on the number of comments and the comment window will open. Also, if you want to add a link to something, follow the instructions at the bottom of this post.)

NOTE: If you click a link from the menu (below left) and are told the page does not exist, chances are good that it's a prepared post that will post at some point in the future, so be sure to check back!

You can also click this Pinterest Button to pin pictures in the blog posts.


Monday, October 17, 2022

Scrapbook Sketch Challenge

Today's page started with a sketch challenge.  Most of the materials were from a HOTP Finished In a Flash scrapbook set called Baby Girl.  You can see that I used 4 different patterned papers & some plain lavender card stock, inking the edges - rounding some of the corners.  The top border, and labels were from the set - labels added with foam tape.  Journaling was added with a permanent marker.  The flower was die cut from a white piece of card stock (Spellbinders Carnation Creations die with a punched circle from the striped paper for the center).  Rhinestones finish the page.

Adjoining page (left hand - the above is the right-hand page):

This page is similarly mostly from the Baby Girl scrapbooking set.  The plain yellow was from my stash, as were the various pieces of lavender.  The focal was matted with a piece die cut with Spellbinders Decorative Labels One.

Next I have a couple of really quick pages - once again base pages that came with Provo Craft "YourStory" book binders. 

The title was from a HOTP Finished In a Flash - Baby Boy set.  The teddy embellishments are from a mounted stamp I have in my stash.





No comments: