Please let me hear from you!

This blog is for sharing a love of paper crafting. You can also check out my Pintrest pages. If you find the ideas here to be helpful, I'd love to hear from you. It is what helps make the time I put into this blog feel worthwhile, and always brightens my day. I love hearing your ideas too!

(To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of the post. You will see how many comments there are for that particular post. Click on the number of comments and the comment window will open. Also, if you want to add a link to something, follow the instructions at the bottom of this post.)

NOTE: If you click a link from the menu (below left) and are told the page does not exist, chances are good that it's a prepared post that will post at some point in the future, so be sure to check back!

You can also click this Pinterest Button to pin pictures in the blog posts.


Thursday, October 27, 2022

3 More Little Book Pages

Monday's card was the first of another set of 4 Hunkydory Little Book (LB) pages.  Here are the pages I used:

You saw the card I made from the one in the upper right corner on Monday.  Here are the other 3 cards made from these pages:

Card #1:

For this card, I used some Hunkydory Adorable Scoreable card stock (AS) from a set called Glitter Ombre.  I fussy cut the center out of the LB page - then fussy cut each of the 4 butterflies (2 large & 2 small).  Then I glued the LB frame I cut out, to a white piece of card stock & cut it to size before inking the edges of this and the AS background.  Next, I stamped "Thank You" (from a HOTP set called Thank You!) in purple ink  and then adding one of the large butterflies & the two smaller ones.

Inside:

Inside I added a border of the AS (edges inked), the remaining butterfly, and a stamped message (one of my Mom's stamps).

Card #2: (See previous post here.)

Card #3: 


Once again I cut out the inside of the frame.  This time I was careful to preserve the inside & glued it in place on the card.  Next, I matted the frame in purple and cut a piece of fun foam to fit around the frame.  I sandwiched clear acetate between the fun foam and the matted frame, found some fun shaker elements and then glued the fun foam to the card front with the shaker elements (sequins and "diamonds" from diamond painting) between.

Inside:

 Inside I added a tag I had made previously that matched the inside of the card front pretty well, stamped a quick message using one of my Mom's stamps, and this card was complete.

Card #4:

The final card is a center step card.  The background is from another Glitter Ombre AS sheet - edges inked.  As you can see, I cut the borders off the LB page and used them on the sides.  I trimmed what was left to fit in the center with a narrow border of the AS around it.  I added two layers of ribbon & a ribbon bow to the lower border, and then made a little sentiment for the upper left corner - die cut from the AS with HOTP die from a set called 9 Tiny Tags and Little Labels, and then stamped with a stamp from their Stamp & Punch set of stamps. Edges were inked and clear embossing powder applied and heated to protect the stamped image, before adding to the card with foam tape.

Inside:

Inside I have a couple inked AS strips & a stamped message (using one of my Mom's stamps).


No comments: