Please let me hear from you!

This blog is for sharing a love of paper crafting. You can also check out my Pintrest pages. If you find the ideas here to be helpful, I'd love to hear from you. It is what helps make the time I put into this blog feel worthwhile, and always brightens my day. I love hearing your ideas too!

(To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of the post. You will see how many comments there are for that particular post. Click on the number of comments and the comment window will open. Also, if you want to add a link to something, follow the instructions at the bottom of this post.)

NOTE: If you click a link from the menu (below left) and are told the page does not exist, chances are good that it's a prepared post that will post at some point in the future, so be sure to check back!

You can also click this Pinterest Button to pin pictures in the blog posts.


Wednesday, March 13, 2024

HD Meadow Farm - Bunny Meadow

Today I have another set of cards - this time from HD Meadow Farm deco large kit - the set called Bunny Meadow.  This is what the kit looked like:

And here's a picture of the 6 cards I made using the kit - and misc materials from my stash.  

And here's a closer look at each of them.

Card #1:

As you can see, this first card is an easel card.  The light green paper was from my stash.  The focal was created using two die cuts (gold & blue marble - die cut with Spellbinders Labels Ten), with pieces from the set.  Gold corner and border stickers form a pretty decoration - and a Hunkydory sentiment from a HD little book of sentiments.  Here's what the card looks like when closed.

Card #2:

The foundation of this card is a piece of the AS (adoreable scoreable card stock) from the set - with edges inked.  To this, I added some die cut rabbits for a focal - adding them with foam tape.  I added a ribbon border with greeting added with foam tape.

Card #3:

This time, I cut a piece of grass AS from my stash, and added it to a piece of blue marble.  All edges inked with brown ink.  For the focal, I added several die cut pieces - some of which I fussy cut.  For a border, I started with two ribbons - a wider grosgrain ribbon & a narrower plaid one.  I created the sentiment using distress ink.  It was die cut fusing a HOTP die from the set called Nine Tiny Tags and Little Labels.

Card #4:

Another piece of AS forms the focal/background of this card - again inked around the edges.  The border & sentiment are also from the set - as are the little floral embellishments.  The corner pieces are die cut from Spellbinders Persian Accents die cut set. I cut some of these pieces to create the decorations created here.

Card #5:

I cut a piece of brown glimmer paper to create the design you see here.  I matted the border & sentiment on white as you can see.  They and the focal are from the set.

Card #6:

I trimmed the remaining deco die cut piece to fit within the gold mat - adding a piece of blue marble behind it to create the sky.  The background lattice piece was cut from brown glimmer paper using a Cheery Lynn die called French Lattice.  The sentiment was from a HD little book of sentiments - matted with brown glimmer paper.

No comments: