Please let me hear from you!

This blog is for sharing a love of paper crafting. You can also check out my Pintrest pages. If you find the ideas here to be helpful, I'd love to hear from you. It is what helps make the time I put into this blog feel worthwhile, and always brightens my day. I love hearing your ideas too!

(To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of the post. You will see how many comments there are for that particular post. Click on the number of comments and the comment window will open. Also, if you want to add a link to something, follow the instructions at the bottom of this post.)

NOTE: If you click a link from the menu (below left) and are told the page does not exist, chances are good that it's a prepared post that will post at some point in the future, so be sure to check back!

You can also click this Pinterest Button to pin pictures in the blog posts.


Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Quick Tropical Birthday



I must admit that this is not my favorite card.  I really don't care for orange and pink together most of the time and this paper is no exception.  However, it has a tropical feel and I figured it would make a nice birthday card with that sort of theme to it.  It came together very quickly thanks to my card kit with pre-made focals.  The focal was made using alcohol inks on glossy cardstock, stamped and embossed with JustRite stamps (Enjoy the Day, Celebration Labels One) and white embossing powder, and cut with JustRite matching Die (Vintage Labels Four). Here's the inside:

The focal on the inside was made the same way using JustRite Stamps (Enjoy the Day, Circle of Love) and die (Vintage Labels Four). 

No comments: