I LOVE this border stamp from JustRite. I like to stamp it and heat emboss it with black. Then I can color it as I wish and add different sentiments to the center to create a wide variety of card toppers. I also like that it was designed to coordinate with a Spellbinders die so is easy to cut out.
- "Good Friends Labels Twenty-Nine" and "Grand Sentiments" stamp sets (JustRite)
- Labels Twenty-Nine dies (Spellbinders)
- Gold glimmer paper
- Teal card stock
- Smooch inks - Ocean Soul, Sugarberry, Green Apple, Gold Lame
- Embossing ink
- Black embossing powder
- Paper Piercer
- Piercing Ruler
- Create focal element: Die cut white card stock with largest Labels 29 die. Stamp with embossing ink and heat emboss with fine black embossing powder. Then color with Smooch inks.
- Mat with Gold: Die cut gold piece with largest Labels 29 die. Cut into quarters, round the ends of each and glue in place.
- Background: Pierce teal background all around the edge using a piercing ruler and paper piercer. Glue to card and then add matted focal element.