Here is how I made them:
- Cut sheets 3.5" x 7" and folded in half to form 3.5" x 3.5" pages for the little books - as many pages as I wanted. In this case, I only needed one sheet for each, and I printed the pages before cutting them.
- I glued the 3.5" x 3.5" pictures to the front (white titles were printed as part of the pictures).
- I laminated them (to protect them from handling) and then re-folded them, creasing them well.
- I took dots of self-adhesive velcro and used them to attach the booklets in place.
- I slid the page into the page protector and marked along the right-hand edge of each booklet where I would need to cut slits.
- I removed the page and slipped a cutting mat inside before cutting the slits with a craft knife.
- I carefully removed the booklets from the page, leaving one side of the velcro dots in place, and slipped the page back inside the page protector.
- I slipped the booklets in through the slots and re-attached them via the velcro dots.