Please let me hear from you!

This blog is for sharing a love of paper crafting. You can also check out my Pintrest pages. If you find the ideas here to be helpful, I'd love to hear from you. It is what helps make the time I put into this blog feel worthwhile, and always brightens my day. I love hearing your ideas too!

(To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of the post. You will see how many comments there are for that particular post. Click on the number of comments and the comment window will open. Also, if you want to add a link to something, follow the instructions at the bottom of this post.)

NOTE: If you click a link from the menu (below left) and are told the page does not exist, chances are good that it's a prepared post that will post at some point in the future, so be sure to check back!

You can also click this Pinterest Button to pin pictures in the blog posts.


Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Tuesday Scrapbook Pages

Today I again have more scrapbook pages.

Page #1 (above): This first page, which includes her first grade picture, was based on a printed background that had a bunch of school buses on it.  After trimming the pictures and adding them to the page, I added several stickers from my stash, cut outs, and a die cut title.

Pages #2 & #3:

Here are a couple of pages about a birthday party.  These pages weren't really made as a double page layout - but are pulled together by content, cut outs, colors & the medium blue paper.  Most of the paper, and cutouts are from an old HOTP birthday booklet.  Below are close ups of each.

Page #2:

I started with the base page & the large border piece of darker paper.  After trimming & adding the pictures, I added cut out embellishments.  Then added the title cut out to another piece of the darker paper before adding the cut out tag and journaling.

Page #3:

Here I trimmed the pictures to fit onto the blue piece of paper before gluing it to the background.  A bunch of cut outs form embellishments & a title.

Page #4:

I must admit I find it frustrating to use Polaroid pictures in a spread since they can't be trimmed and I often find the white border rather ugly.  It's especially challenging when I'm using 8x8 pages, so don't have much room on the page.  At any rate, that's why this page is the way it is. The background paper is a patterned paper from Hunkydory.  The shaped brads are from HOTP and letter stickers on white card stock forms the title.

Page #5:

This background is an 8 x 8 page from HOTP, and the coordinating card stock is from my stash.  I die cut the title from behind the focal picture.  The rest of the decorations were stickers from my stash.  They were all relatively transparent, so I backed all of them except the borders with white card stock.  As you can see, I fussy cut around the cat stickers.

Page #6:

This layout was based on a sketch from December 2022 PageMaps.  After adding the cream and patterned card stocks (patterned is Hunkydory Adorable Scoreable) to the plain black background, I added the pictures, stickers for the title, and created a border from washi tape and sticky-backed vinyl cut using my Silhouette.  There are three embellishments - the pair of zebra in the upper left are old-fashioned gummed stickers from my stash.  The one by the lower edge of the border was fussy cut from an old HOTP cutout.  The final one was punched from a picture and then bordered with a thin line black Dazzles sticker from HOTP. 

Page #7:

Papers are old ones from HOTP - along with cut outs from the same source.  Photos are matted with card stock from my stash.

Page #8:

This page is inspired by another sketch from December 2022 PageMaps.  Here we have papers & die cuts from a kit in my stash - I can't remember who made it.  To this I added papers and card stock from my stash.  The title was created with stickers - the lower edge cut with a border punch.  A little journaling completes the page.

No comments: