This is the fifth in my "one sheet wonder" set. In general for this set of cards, in addition to that one sheet of paper (from HOTP "Artful Watercolor"), I used:
- Card stock cut & folded to make a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base.
- Printouts of an art & tag freebie download that was designed to go with the paper (and occasionally black or white card stock to stabilize them so I could pop them up with foam tape).
- Black paper - mostly for matting.
- Black Sharpie - for faux matting
- Misc embellishments from my stash.
If you look at the template on this page, you'll see that the pieces labeled #5 are the ones that were used for this card.
- Background - I matted all 3 of the pieces for this card on black pieces of paper. I set one aside for the inside of the card and attached the other two on either side of the card front.
- Focal - The focal started with the postcard printed freebie. I stamped a portion of a stamp on this using a stamp from "Artful Affirmations" stamp set (HOTP). I glued it to a piece of cardstock & fussy cut around it leaving a narrow white margin. I printed a second copy & glued the flower portion to card stock & fussy cut around it before adding it with dimensional tape for a bit of a "paper tole" look. I added another one of my dollar store dimensional butterflies to the upper right hand corner before attaching the whole thing to the front of the card with foam tape.
- The inside is one again a piece of the patterned paper with a Sharpie-drawn faux mat. I added a couple of sentiments stamped from a North Coast Creations stamp set called "Floral Sentiments 8".