For National Scrapbooking Day, on the Paper Wishes Message Board, they posted a "Tic Tac Toe" Challenge - with extra credit if you did all the ones to make 3 tic tac toes forming a "Z" on the board.
I decided to go for the "Z" challenge, requiring:
- 3+ Patterned Papers - I used 5 - all older HOTP
- Mono-Chromatic - Blues
- Buttons or Brads - Two curly brads from HOTP
- Doily or Foiled Fancies - Doily from my stash
- 2 Photos - Yep!
- Tags or Journal Boxes - I have both
- Birthday Theme - Yep!
- Die Cuts - tags - one from Hunkydory, one cut with my own Paper Artist Die
- Stamp on your page - word "Amy" stamped & embossed with fine white powder (stamp made with Teresa Collins Stamp Maker)
- Doodle or Color on your page - Corner doodles for small picture, stitching lines for mat for small picture & journaling box, dots around focal picture
- Additional: Dazzles Title "Got Cake?"