Today's card is a triple easel card. It's mostly made of foil so getting a decent picture was a bit challenging.
For the card base, I used this pattern from Cardmaking Paradise. I turned it into a set of stencils by cutting it out of clear acetate. Then it was easy to trace and cut the card base pieces from white card stock.
Next I traced & cut each of the three large hearts from red foil poster board - and the slightly smaller ones from white card stock. Before I glued the white hearts on the red foil ones, I die cut pieces from the centers (can't waste all that pretty foil on just a mat!). The pieces I cut from the two larger hearts were used to decorate them.
You can see the largest heart a little better in this picture of the card closed:
The center heart was cut with a Spellbinders "Scalloped Heart" die. I cut the word "Love" out of the center using a Paper Artist die from HOTP ("Love & 5 hearts"), and glued all the little bits back in so that the word "love" shows through in white from behind the red heart.
The middle heart was decorated with a piece of the red foil cut with another of the "Love & 5 hearts" dies.
For the smallest heart, I stamped a verse that came in a JustRite set of stamps called "With Sympathy", and heat embossed with a metallic red.
The little "Happy Anniversary" tag that holds the small heart in place started with a piece of white card stock that was heat embossed with the metallic red embossing powder, and cut with a die from the "Lots of Pops" die from Karen Burniston - stamp from JustRite's "Royal Antique Labels". I matted this with a bit of the red foil poster board.
I used some "Red Jewel Border Dazzles" from HOTP to create a border around the base of the card.
This card actually has a hidden message area. I made two of the large heart card bases and glued them together so that it opens as a regular card underneath the triple easel base.
I didn't have an envelope to fit this card and to make one I needed a larger piece of paper than I had handy - so I used wallpaper from a sample book I had. I used one paper for the main part of the envelope and another piece to line the visible flap area. Here are a couple of pictures of the envelope starting with the front of the square envelope: