Please let me hear from you!

This blog is for sharing a love of paper crafting. You can also check out my Pintrest pages. If you find the ideas here to be helpful, I'd love to hear from you. It is what helps make the time I put into this blog feel worthwhile, and always brightens my day. I love hearing your ideas too!

(To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of the post. You will see how many comments there are for that particular post. Click on the number of comments and the comment window will open. Also, if you want to add a link to something, follow the instructions at the bottom of this post.)

NOTE: If you click a link from the menu (below left) and are told the page does not exist, chances are good that it's a prepared post that will post at some point in the future, so be sure to check back!

You can also click this Pinterest Button to pin pictures in the blog posts.


Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lacy Frames Scrapbook Dazzles


I LOVE these Lacy Frame Scrapbooking Dazzles.  At first I really wasn't sure how well they'd work, but I figured I'd try them because I've seldom been unhappy with Dazzles!  Earlier this year I had to make a scrapbook under very short time constraints.  These outline stickers gave an elegant look that was very quick and easy.  On this first page, you see a couple of corner treatments.

These next pages show more corner treatments and a couple of borders:


Without this product, putting these pages together would have taken longer or been less pretty or both.

1 comment:

Karenliz Henderson said...

Cheryl, Love your layouts! I'm not a scrapbooker but always had a hard time putting to much journaling on the page. Your pages look so nice and the dazzles just make the pages gorgeous.