- A compartment for A2-sized cards in the back
- Two compartments in front of that for mini cards and gift enclosure cards
- A little pocket that holds stamps
- A notepad
- A post-it note pad (light pink, just sticking out behind the notepad).
- and, of course, the pen on the side of the box
Another tip: I recommend making embossed panels that you add for decorative purposes rather than embossing the base card stock itself. I embossed the card stock itself for the little compartments and that weakened the card stock a bit - and even tore a bit at the score lines, though a little glue hid that well.
The flowers on the front are cut from a papier tole set from Paper wishes. The mini cards and gift enclosures that I used are shown here and here. The rest of the enclosures will be shown over the course of the next few days.