Please let me hear from you!

This blog is for sharing a love of paper crafting. You can also check out my Pintrest pages. If you find the ideas here to be helpful, I'd love to hear from you. It is what helps make the time I put into this blog feel worthwhile, and always brightens my day. I love hearing your ideas too!

(To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of the post. You will see how many comments there are for that particular post. Click on the number of comments and the comment window will open. Also, if you want to add a link to something, follow the instructions at the bottom of this post.)

NOTE: If you click a link from the menu (below left) and are told the page does not exist, chances are good that it's a prepared post that will post at some point in the future, so be sure to check back!

You can also click this Pinterest Button to pin pictures in the blog posts.


Sunday, November 6, 2022

Music & More

Today I have 5 more scrapbook pages.  

Page #1 (above): This first page is inspired by an old pagemaps sketch.  The background is pieced together and taped in place so I had more of each left over should I need it.  As you can see, I matted the photo & journaling block in black.  Various elements from my stash serve to decorate the page.  The title is from a Scrapbooking Dazzles set (HOTP).

Dual Page Spread:

Pages 2 & 3 form a dual page spread.  Below is a closer look at each page:

Page 2:

The background paper for this page and the next one came from an 8 x 8 set of papers called "Wedding" (HOTP).  The title and hearts on this page came from a scrapbooking set that's been in my stash for lots of years - not sure where I got it or who made it.  On top of the one heart is a Hunkydory sentiment from one of their little books of sentiments.  As you can see, I matted the focal photo with a wide white mat (actually printed it & cut it with a wide white mat), and then a narrow piece of the card stock that was also used top and bottom to form borders.  I also used it to mat the journaling block, though I didn't mat the 2nd photo.

Page #3:

Once again I have card stock borders top & bottom to tie this page to the previous one.  I double matted the photo with the red & then a navy blue.  I took a heart-shaped doily from my stash & cut out the center - then matted it with more of the card stock and added a bit of journaling before putting it back in place with foam tape.  The lower embellishment is from a Tonic die set (Occasions Pop-Up Sentiments) backed with a white mat & then a navy mat (Circle dies from Lifestyle).

Page #4:

This page is 90% from the HOTP Finished in a Flash Baby Boy scrapbooking set.  The label that says "Sweet Girl" is from their Baby Girl set, but I added new "attachments" by cutting smaller buttons from larger ones (also from the Baby Boy set).  

Page #5:

This last page started with a page from the Provo Craft Your Story book binder set that I've used for previous pages.  To this, I added photos, a sticker title from my stash, labels at the top (also from my stash) and an embellishment in the lower left corner that came from the Baby Boy Finished in a Flash set (HOTP).

No comments: