Please let me hear from you!

This blog is for sharing a love of paper crafting. You can also check out my Pintrest pages. If you find the ideas here to be helpful, I'd love to hear from you. It is what helps make the time I put into this blog feel worthwhile, and always brightens my day. I love hearing your ideas too!

(To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of the post. You will see how many comments there are for that particular post. Click on the number of comments and the comment window will open. Also, if you want to add a link to something, follow the instructions at the bottom of this post.)

NOTE: If you click a link from the menu (below left) and are told the page does not exist, chances are good that it's a prepared post that will post at some point in the future, so be sure to check back!

You can also click this Pinterest Button to pin pictures in the blog posts.


Thursday, September 24, 2020

Gilded Leaves

Today I answered a challenge on the PWMB - it called for foiling of some kind.  I chose to use gilding flakes.  I covered a piece of card stock with double sided adhesive, then added the flakes & burnished them.  Then I die cut the leaves using a variety of Card Making Magic dies in my collection (A2 Card & Box, A5 Box, 5X7 Card & Box, Ultimate Number & Overlay). Apparently the pressure of my Gemini machine caused some stickiness on these die cut leaves, so I brushed them them lightly with baby powder to ensure the stickiness wouldn't cause any issues.  

Card #1 (above): The letters were from a Hunkydory kit & I glued them to pieces of ribbon.  The background was also Hunkydory "Adorable Scoreable" and the gold is a gold linen card stock from my stash.

Inside:


Card #2:

This second card uses many of the same materials.  I added the focal sentiment is a Hunkydory piece from a different set.  As you can see, I added some ribbon & lace from my stash.

Inside:

No comments: