Please let me hear from you!

This blog is for sharing a love of paper crafting. You can also check out my Pintrest pages. If you find the ideas here to be helpful, I'd love to hear from you. It is what helps make the time I put into this blog feel worthwhile, and always brightens my day. I love hearing your ideas too!

(To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of the post. You will see how many comments there are for that particular post. Click on the number of comments and the comment window will open. Also, if you want to add a link to something, follow the instructions at the bottom of this post.)

NOTE: If you click a link from the menu (below left) and are told the page does not exist, chances are good that it's a prepared post that will post at some point in the future, so be sure to check back!

You can also click this Pinterest Button to pin pictures in the blog posts.


Monday, August 24, 2020

Sugar Plum ACK - Part 9

Yes, it's true - I'm still working on that Sugar Plum Artful Card Kit!  Today brings 4 more cards for a total so far of 28 (and yes, there's still a bit more to use up!).  

Card #1 (above): Despite the fact that this is designed as a Christmas card kit, my first card today is a birthday card.  The patterned papers are from the kit - everything else is from my stash.  The focal is a freebie digital stamp - colored with Inktense pencils & water.  The greeting was created on my computer & printed out.  The lace is real lace from my stash.

Card #2:

The patterned paper is once again from the kit.  The greeting and focal (layered with 3d foam) is from a Debbie Moore kit.  The border is made up of ribbon from my stash.

Inside:

Inside is more of the same - plus a stamped greeting from HOTP Christmas Cheer. 

Card #3:

Card number 3 is a sideways gate fold card.  Patterned paper & greetings are from the kit.  Focal is again from a Debbie Moore digital download.  The embossing folder is a Darice folder called Snowflake Background.  Snowflake confetti, ribbons, and orange glitter card stock are from my stash.

Inside:

Card #4:

Once again, the patterned papers are from the ACK, the focal and greeting from a Debbie Moore digital download, and the rest from my stash.  I fussy cut around the baby bear's hand so it shows on the outside of the greeting.

Inside:

Inside is more of the same.  The mat for the greeting is die cut using a Spellbinders Label Four die.

No comments: