Please let me hear from you!

This blog is for sharing a love of paper crafting. You can also check out my Pintrest pages. If you find the ideas here to be helpful, I'd love to hear from you. It is what helps make the time I put into this blog feel worthwhile, and always brightens my day. I love hearing your ideas too!

(To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of the post. You will see how many comments there are for that particular post. Click on the number of comments and the comment window will open. Also, if you want to add a link to something, follow the instructions at the bottom of this post.)

NOTE: If you click a link from the menu (below left) and are told the page does not exist, chances are good that it's a prepared post that will post at some point in the future, so be sure to check back!

You can also click this Pinterest Button to pin pictures in the blog posts.


Friday, April 10, 2020

Floral Fantasy #1



In these times of pandemic stay at home orders, I've been doing some paper crafting sessions with my mother and sister on-line!  We each have one of the Artful Card Kits called "Floral Fantasy" (HOTP) and are working together periodically to make cards from it.

This is my first card.  Most materials are from the kit.  I did take a 5" X  8 1/2" piece of black paper - cut at 6 1/2" so I had two pieces.  From the center of the larger piece, I die cut a mat using Spellbinder's Decorative Labels Twenty-Two. I saved the smaller piece for the inside of the card, and glued the larger (with the missing center) to the card front as a mat for a piece of patterned paper for the background.  I added a black glitter ribbon from my stash, and then added a variety of die cuts from the kit.

Inside:


I matted a smaller piece of the background paper for a border - then added a butterfly die cut from the kit.  The stamped sentiment is from Simply Susan set (HOTP).

No comments: