I have GOT to make a box for taking pictures of my cards. I get tired of my cards looking so much less pretty in the picture than they do in real life! Anyway, I figure it's time to start making Christmas cards or I'll never have enough ready! The background of this card is a printed vellum. The challenge with using vellum, of course, is attaching it so that the adhesive is not visible. While there are adhesives that hide themselves pretty well, the best way is to hide the adhesive under other elements.
In this case, I created a frame out of green suede paper and glued the edges of the vellum behind that. I also glued the vellum behind the hanging ornament. And yes, that ornament IS "hanging from the branch" from a chain-like piece of Border Dazzles (though it is, unfortunately, not as visible in the picture as I would like!
The ornament itself was stamped with a JustRite stamp (from their Holiday Cheer Christmas Ornaments set) and cut with a die from Spellbinder's 2010 Heirloom Ornaments die set. I finished the look by adding some Jewel Dazzles accents. To create the large oval one, I simply layered 2 slightly offset to fill the oval space and then centered one on top of that to give a more symmetrical look.