Please let me hear from you!

This blog is for sharing a love of paper crafting. You can also check out my Pintrest pages. If you find the ideas here to be helpful, I'd love to hear from you. It is what helps make the time I put into this blog feel worthwhile, and always brightens my day. I love hearing your ideas too!

(To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of the post. You will see how many comments there are for that particular post. Click on the number of comments and the comment window will open. Also, if you want to add a link to something, follow the instructions at the bottom of this post.)

NOTE: If you click a link from the menu (below left) and are told the page does not exist, chances are good that it's a prepared post that will post at some point in the future, so be sure to check back!

You can also click this Pinterest Button to pin pictures in the blog posts.


Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Paper Piecing the Fast Way

Die cut machines can really speed up paper piecing your embellishments or card focals.  Previously I've shown some cards where I used my Big Shot with Cuttlebug dies to create flowers for a card focal.  Today I'm going to show some examples from my Silhouette.  I like using my Silhouette for this as I can scan in any shape, have the software trace it, and then use my Silhouette to cut the various shapes for me! Here are some things I've made this way.  Obviously, if you don't have a die cut machine, you can cut things out by hand -- they just take longer.
This is another neat one
I believe that these designs came with the Silhouette software.  However, I also make some of my own designs and get some off the net.  I know I didn't make these, but if I've mistakenly credited YOUR designs to Silhouette, please let me know so I can give you proper credit!

No comments: