Please let me hear from you!

This blog is for sharing a love of paper crafting. You can also check out my Pintrest pages. If you find the ideas here to be helpful, I'd love to hear from you. It is what helps make the time I put into this blog feel worthwhile, and always brightens my day. I love hearing your ideas too!

(To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of the post. You will see how many comments there are for that particular post. Click on the number of comments and the comment window will open. Also, if you want to add a link to something, follow the instructions at the bottom of this post.)

NOTE: If you click a link from the menu (below left) and are told the page does not exist, chances are good that it's a prepared post that will post at some point in the future, so be sure to check back!

You can also click this Pinterest Button to pin pictures in the blog posts.


Friday, September 15, 2023

Sept Digi Papers Challenge

Today I have 4 cards created using printed digital backgrounds, my Stampscapes stamps, and greeting stamps.  I think the colors of these backgrounds are GORGEOUS - and they work really well with my stampscapes stamps.

Card #1 (above):  Here the sentiment stamp is from MayMay Made It - a set called Blessed Inside & Out (the inside of the card will say "He gave me so much to be thankful for."  As you can see, I used several of my Stampscapes stamps - flying birds, two horses, and a man with a walking stick. 

Card #2:

Once again this card has a sentiment from Blessed Inside & Out.  The inside will say "I will start with you".   As you can see, I also added a heron & a flock of birds.  I was careful to wipe the stamp below the heron's legs after inking it, so what was meant to be water ripples didn't show up on the grass!😃  I also only stamped a small portion of the flock of birds.

Card #3:

I love the way the little man rowing the boat draws the eye on this card.  That and the flock of birds were the Stampscapes stamps on this one.  The little "Peace on Earth" sentiment is from HOTP's Christmas Tags and Trims.

Card #4:

This card was actually the first one I did, and I learned I can NOT stamp on top of darker colors, even though stamping with black, and have it turn out the best.  Live & Learn.  That sentiment stamp is from HOTP's Christmas Labels & Trims.  As you can see, I used three Stampscapes deer to complete the scene.  Once again, I was careful to wipe off the ink on the grass some had below their legs - and even part of their legs so they would look right amongst the fog.

No comments: