Please let me hear from you!

This blog is for sharing a love of paper crafting. You can also check out my Pintrest pages. If you find the ideas here to be helpful, I'd love to hear from you. It is what helps make the time I put into this blog feel worthwhile, and always brightens my day. I love hearing your ideas too!

(To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of the post. You will see how many comments there are for that particular post. Click on the number of comments and the comment window will open. Also, if you want to add a link to something, follow the instructions at the bottom of this post.)

NOTE: If you click a link from the menu (below left) and are told the page does not exist, chances are good that it's a prepared post that will post at some point in the future, so be sure to check back!

You can also click this Pinterest Button to pin pictures in the blog posts.


Friday, November 24, 2023

More of Holland

Today I have eight more pages from our visit to Holland.  All pictures, titles, and journaling on the following pages were printed from my computer.  This dual page layout is from our trip to visit the Royal Delft Pottery works - pages 1 & 2 of this post.  Next up is a closer look.

Page #1:

As I looked for papers to use with these pages, I remembered the blue and white Adoreable Scoreable sheets (Hunkydory's printed card stock) I had in my stash.  I thought this pattern reflected the Royal Delft designs well.

Page #2:

Pages #3 & 4:

The background papers used for this layout came from some Dollar Store pages purchased many years ago.  It always feels good to use up some of these older papers.  I decided the papers were a bit too busy, so added a yellow strip of card stock in the center to tone it down a bit.

Page #3:

Page #4:


Page #5:

This page has an old HOTP paper as the background.  I've added vellum pockets behind the page to hold a couple of brochures - with small half-circles for thumb holes to pull them out.

Page #6:

This background page is from my stash.  The blue is glimmer paper from an old Sara's Papers booklet from HOTP.

Page #7:

Here I simply have two colors of card stock from my stash - a turquoise background and a yellow strip.

Page #8:

I had a multi-colored Lego paper in my stash from which I cut strips to decorate the page.  A piece of a yellow Lego paper forms a mat for the journaling.



No comments: