Please let me hear from you!

This blog is for sharing a love of paper crafting. You can also check out my Pintrest pages. If you find the ideas here to be helpful, I'd love to hear from you. It is what helps make the time I put into this blog feel worthwhile, and always brightens my day. I love hearing your ideas too!

(To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of the post. You will see how many comments there are for that particular post. Click on the number of comments and the comment window will open. Also, if you want to add a link to something, follow the instructions at the bottom of this post.)

NOTE: If you click a link from the menu (below left) and are told the page does not exist, chances are good that it's a prepared post that will post at some point in the future, so be sure to check back!

You can also click this Pinterest Button to pin pictures in the blog posts.


Monday, December 23, 2019

Thank You Card Extravaganza


Today I've got a bunch of Thank You cards that I've been working on.  Because I need several cards quickly, I've decided to go through my Hunkydory stash for focals & sentiments.  For several of them, I'm not certain what specific Hunkydory product they came from, but where I'm sure, I'll mention it.  This first card is one I'm not sure about, but they are very cute.  The patterned paper used in the background is an old pattern from HOTP, with edges inked.  A purple card stock & gold metallic poster board finish it.


The large frame is made from  gold poster board - die cut with a Spellbinder's die (Radiant Rectangles). The background card stock is also from Hunkydory.  The focal is a shaker card made with a Hunkydory multi-framed image with added acetate.  The inside is more of the same materials.


Next up are several cards from the same set.  For this first one I used a greeting from a Hunkydory Essential Little Book of Greetings.



This next one is a shaker card:


And this is a two-piece stepper card:


Then there's a concept card from "Flight of the Butterflies Jeweled Editions":


This next card is from the "Paws for Thought" set (one of my very favorites!)


This one is also from "Paws for Thought" - put together with paper & poster board cut with various dies (Marianne Cut & Emboss, Paper Artist "8 Squares & Scallops").  The card is finished with some self adhesive jewels.

No comments: