Please let me hear from you!

This blog is for sharing a love of paper crafting. You can also check out my Pintrest pages. If you find the ideas here to be helpful, I'd love to hear from you. It is what helps make the time I put into this blog feel worthwhile, and always brightens my day. I love hearing your ideas too!

(To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of the post. You will see how many comments there are for that particular post. Click on the number of comments and the comment window will open. Also, if you want to add a link to something, follow the instructions at the bottom of this post.)

NOTE: If you click a link from the menu (below left) and are told the page does not exist, chances are good that it's a prepared post that will post at some point in the future, so be sure to check back!

You can also click this Pinterest Button to pin pictures in the blog posts.


Tuesday, December 10, 2019

HD Christmas Past - Winter Village


Here I show 5 cards made from the HD Christmas Past - Winter Village set.  This first also uses a sheet of patterned paper that came in the 2016 Hunkydory Christmas idea book.  I used the frame & picture to create an interlocking gatefold card.  The greeting was cut down from one that came in the kit.  I used the middle frame that came with the focal on the inside of the card:


This set had 2 major toppers & then a bunch of smaller tags & such.  I used some of these smaller pieces with some of the coordinating adorable scoreable to create another card. The background was matted on a piece of gold poster board.


To finish it, I added some gold Jewel Dazzles.  Inside I added another matted piece of adorable scoreable & another greeting from the set.


Next I made a couple of cards from the 2nd coordinating piece of adorable scorable.  Once again I used gold poster board.  I also used greetings from the Hunkydory 2016 Essential Little Book of Christmas Greetings.



The final card is another one made with the framed focals provided.  Once again I made an interlocking gate fold card.  The background is from the coordinating adorable scoreable.


Here's the inside - once again I used the middle frame.

 

No comments: