Please let me hear from you!

This blog is for sharing a love of paper crafting. You can also check out my Pintrest pages. If you find the ideas here to be helpful, I'd love to hear from you. It is what helps make the time I put into this blog feel worthwhile, and always brightens my day. I love hearing your ideas too!

(To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of the post. You will see how many comments there are for that particular post. Click on the number of comments and the comment window will open. Also, if you want to add a link to something, follow the instructions at the bottom of this post.)

NOTE: If you click a link from the menu (below left) and are told the page does not exist, chances are good that it's a prepared post that will post at some point in the future, so be sure to check back!

You can also click this Pinterest Button to pin pictures in the blog posts.


Sunday, May 26, 2019

Using Up My Stash #4


This is the 4th in my series of "using up my stash" featuring cards made from my card kit binder.  This first came from an older "Shaped Cards" kit from HOTP.  My SIL made the shaped car card, but there was all this stuff left over - paper, tags, etc. - and then I realized I could cut out the picture of the card that had been printed as a part of the INSTRUCTIONS!  So, this card is the result of that scavenging.   The "Happy Birthday" was stamped with a stamp with a stamp from "Tags & Trims" stamp set (HOTP).  The sentiment was already on the banner.


For the inside I used some handmade black paper from my stash & a couple more banners/labels.  The "wonderful day" stamp was from a poppy theme set of stamps I got from PW.  The "best" stamp was a small Congratulations set from Studio G- with its border masked off.
 

Next up is a birthday card made from a sketch posted on the paper wishers board (with a lot of changes).   Most materials were from an old HOTP card makers personal shopper set.   The punch used for the border was a Martha Stewart punch.  The word "Joy" was from a JustRite set called "Heritage Christmas Ornaments".  The others were already printed there from the set.  I DID add a few black Jewel Dazzles (HOTP).


The inside has similar elements.  The tag already had the sentiment on it.
 

After making the last card, I still had a bunch of the supplies left over, so I made a second card to use them up (well mostly - a bit of black paper is still left).  I used the same sketch, but made it an A7 card.  The "Thank You" is a JustRite stamp from the set called "Grand Sentiments".  The embellishments were made using a Fleur De Lis punch from the dollar store, a die from Nellie's Flower Circles, and a circle punch.


The inside is similar.  The stamp used was from JustRite's "For All You Do Vintage Labels Three".

No comments: