Please let me hear from you!

This blog is for sharing a love of paper crafting. You can also check out my Pintrest pages. If you find the ideas here to be helpful, I'd love to hear from you. It is what helps make the time I put into this blog feel worthwhile, and always brightens my day. I love hearing your ideas too!

(To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of the post. You will see how many comments there are for that particular post. Click on the number of comments and the comment window will open. Also, if you want to add a link to something, follow the instructions at the bottom of this post.)

NOTE: If you click a link from the menu (below left) and are told the page does not exist, chances are good that it's a prepared post that will post at some point in the future, so be sure to check back!

You can also click this Pinterest Button to pin pictures in the blog posts.


Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Scrappy A2's and one 5X7

Once again I've been working to use up scavenged card fronts & paper scraps from my stash.  These are the result for today.

Card #1(above):  This beautiful scavenged card front just begged to be turned into a 5X7 shaped card - so I did!

Inside:

The stamps used on the inside are from HOTP Birthday Greetings.  Stamped on a die cut/embossed/stenciled piece (Spellbinders' Labels Eight). 

Card #2:

The rest of these are A2 sized cards, so I didn't always do anything to the inside.  Here I've got a gold lattice (Cheery Lynn French Lattice) over a blue piece of card stock.  The focal & sentiment are matted on gold glittered card stock.  The sentiment was die cut with a die from JustRite's Vintage Labels Four - then stamped with a stamp from HOTP's stamp set called Botanical Frames.

Card #3:

Next card has a two-piece background with rounded corners at the top.  The lower piece of the background paper has been embossed with a Darice folder called Scroll Background.  The focal is backed with a piece that was die cut with Spellbinders Luscious Labels One.  The sentiment is a stamp from Divinity Designs Thanks for Everything stamp/die duo.

Inside:

The stamp used on the inside was another I got from HOTP - from an unnamed Poppy set.

Card #4:

Next up is a card I made with a pink card stock base (so I could use up some of my cream colored scraps!!!  The darker pink is a piece of vellum & the sentiment was stamped with a JustRite stamp (from their With Sympathy set).  Die used was a JustRite die from the set called Antique Tags One.

Card #5:

Cutting this scavenged card front down allowed me to create this card.  Stamp was from HOTP - Janie's Girls Frames.

Inside:

Inside the stamp used was from JustRite's Good Friends Labels Twenty-Nine.

Card #6:

The last card for today was so pretty that I didn't want to add a sentiment to the front.  I decided it would just be a generic note card.  

Inside:

It feels good to use some of this stuff that's been sitting in my stash forever.  But I've got a LONG way to go!

No comments: