Please let me hear from you!

This blog is for sharing a love of paper crafting. You can also check out my Pintrest pages. If you find the ideas here to be helpful, I'd love to hear from you. It is what helps make the time I put into this blog feel worthwhile, and always brightens my day. I love hearing your ideas too!

(To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of the post. You will see how many comments there are for that particular post. Click on the number of comments and the comment window will open. Also, if you want to add a link to something, follow the instructions at the bottom of this post.)

NOTE: If you click a link from the menu (below left) and are told the page does not exist, chances are good that it's a prepared post that will post at some point in the future, so be sure to check back!

You can also click this Pinterest Button to pin pictures in the blog posts.


Monday, July 25, 2022

Rudolph and More


Today I have several cards (ten) and tags (eight) - all started with a set of HOTP papers & cut outs.  To these I added a variety of materials from my stash.  

Card #1 (above):  Here I added a tag from my stash - along with red ribbon.  The dots in the lower right corner were made by a standard paper punch.

Inside:

 
Inside I have scrap borders & die cut deer (Crafter's Companion - Santa's Sleigh) - along with a stamped image (one of my mom's stamps).

Card #2:
 
Here I again use a base of the HOTP papers & a border made from scraps of another.  The label is from a separate set that I got from HOTP a long time ago, and the die cut sentiment is a Spellbinder's die called Happy Holidays.

Inside:
 
Inside I once again have border scraps.  A red mat cut with a Spellbinder's Labels One die, backed with a black square mat, holds a tag from my stash.

Card #3:
 
Here a light green paper serves as background for a darker green print. A red sentiment piece (Debbi Moore freebie) forms the focal.  Cut squares from another green print & matted with dark green from my stash add interest in the corners.

Inside:
 
Inside I have scraps of what was used for the card front - and another Debbi Moore freebie print.
 
Card #4:
 
The dotted paper is from the set, matted with scraps of another paper from the same set.  A variety of cutouts - some matted with the same paper scraps - form most of the embellishments & focal.  The star was another cut out from my stash - probably from some other HOTP set.
 
Inside:

 
More scraps & cutouts from the set form the lower border, and another of the star cutouts embellishes the upper left corner.  The stamped sentiment is one of my mom's stamps.  The smaller sentiments below were stamped from a HOTP bulk Christmas set.

Card #5:
 
The print at the top and the striped piece below are both scraps from the set - as are the free-hand cut trees in the bottom right corner. The red & label are from my stash.  The greeting is a Hunkydory scrap.

Inside:
 
Inside are more scraps of the same - and a stamped sentiment (one of mom's stamps).
 
Card #6:
 
The striped paper & red used for die cuts (Paper Discovery - Music Panels) are from the HOTP set.  The focal music is from my stash - as is the light green background paper.

Inside:
 
Inside I started with a Christmas tree sticker from my stash.  To that I added small border scraps & a stamped sentiment (one of my mom's stamps).

Card #7:
 
Once again I used scraps to mat the main background paper.  The dots in the corners were once again from a regular paper punch.
Inside:
 
More scraps and a stamped sentiment (again one of mom's stamps) complete the inside.
 
Card #8:
 
This card used the same paper as the previous for the background - but I matted it in black from my stash.  The focal die cut (Holy Night die from Divinity Designs) is from paper from the set - as is the border paper.  I added a couple ribbons from my stash, another of the star cut outs, and a sentiment from my stash.

Inside:
 
Inside are more of the papers from the front - and a stamped message (mom's stamp).

Card #9:
 
Here all but the ribbon border & focal are from the set.  The focal is a Debbi Moore freebie.

Inside:
Inside is more of the same - with sentiment stamped with another of muy Mom's stamps.
 
Card #10:

 
I had small scraps left over, so I made this an A2 card.  The focal is a cut out freebie print from HOTP - with a die cut greeting (from my stash - die is one called Season's Greetings from Creative Expressions).
 
Inside:
 
Inside I have scraps and another cut out from the same HOTP freebie download.  I stamped it using several stamps I got in a HOTP bulk Christmas set.
 
Tags:
 
I still had quite a few scraps left over, so made several tags to use them up.

No comments: