Please let me hear from you!

This blog is for sharing a love of paper crafting. You can also check out my Pintrest pages. If you find the ideas here to be helpful, I'd love to hear from you. It is what helps make the time I put into this blog feel worthwhile, and always brightens my day. I love hearing your ideas too!

(To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of the post. You will see how many comments there are for that particular post. Click on the number of comments and the comment window will open. Also, if you want to add a link to something, follow the instructions at the bottom of this post.)

NOTE: If you click a link from the menu (below left) and are told the page does not exist, chances are good that it's a prepared post that will post at some point in the future, so be sure to check back!

You can also click this Pinterest Button to pin pictures in the blog posts.


Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Gingerbread Foil ACK - Part 5

Previously, I'd made 11 cards from this kit.  Today's 8 brings the total to 19 - and I got 4 tags as well.  Today's post finishes not only the Gingerbread Foil ACK (artful card kit), but all my Christmas ACK's!  Now if I can just finish up the misc. card kits I have, I'll be able to justfy buying more! :)

Card #12 (above): In the picture, it's a little hard to see the sentiment "Cozy Winter Wishes" stamped in silver using a HOTP small stamp set called Mittens.  The white snowflakes are stickers from my stash, and the silver mat & border is also from my stash.  Everything else was from the kit - though the corner curlicues were cut apart from one of the die cuts.

Inside:

Card #13:

All elements except the sentiment are from the kit.  The sentiment is a sticker.

Inside:

Inside is more from the kit - with a stamped greeting (JustRite's Christmas Labels 22).

Card #14:

I've layered a lot of elements on this card focal.  Everything is from the kit EXCEPT the ribbon & the silver ribbon/tag shapes at the base of the focal.

Inside:

Once again, the elements are from the kit - except I stamped & embossed a greeting using a stamp from Christmas Labels & Trims (HOTP).

Card #15:

The background of this card was created using a Cuttlebug embossing folder called Kitchen Weave.  After embossing, I hit the raised areas with red ink.  The rest are elements from the kit - including the fussy-cut red chevron stripe.

Inside:

Inside I just have a strip of the brown patterned paper, and a couple die cuts layered on top of each other - all from the kit.

Card #16:

The background was embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder called Swiss Dots.  The sentiment was stamped (HOTP bulk stamp set), fussy cut, and layered on a mat of silver poster board.  Everything else was from the kit.

Inside:

Everything on the inside was from the kit - though cut and layered so it may not be easily recognized! :)

Card #17:

The border is a ribbon from my stash.  The sentiment was stamped using a stamp from JustRite's Holiday Cheer Ornaments set.  The rest is all from the kit - though not necessarily in the form you'd expect.

Inside:

Elements from the kit and a couple stamped messages (HOTP Naughty & Nice) complete the inside.

Card #18:

By the time I made this card, I mostly had scraps left.  Here I used paper scraps from the set, along with a snowflake die cut and a fussy cut banner - all from the kit.  The sentiment was stamped using a stamp from Christmas Tags & Trims (HOTP), and the snowman was a sticker from my stash.

Inside:

Inside are more paper scraps (layered for the bottom border), a fussy cut tag, and another snowman sticker from my stash.

Card #19:

With only a bit of brown & red patterned paper pieces left from the kit, I really had to get creative with this last card.  As you can see, I added a ribbon from my stash to the border.  The sentiment is die cut using a Spellbinders Happy Holidays die.  The stockings were die cut using dies from 9 Tiny Christmas Things & Shadows (HOTP).

Inside:

The present is die cut from the same HOTP die set as the stockings on the outside.  I added a fabric sticker (old one from HOTP) and scraps of remaining paper for the border.

Tags:

I used up most of the rest of the scraps on these 4 gift tags.  I added stickers, die cut reindeer (HOTP 9 Tiny Christmas Things & Shadows) and ribbon to complete the tags.  The tops were cut with a punch from Stampin' Up.

No comments: